Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BLOG OVERHAUL 2010!!

So world, I think it's time for a change. In the past, I've attempted to write "legitimate" reviews, based on mildly articulate observations on plots/acting/singing/whatever. I feel like this has been failing for several reasons:

1. I know almost nothing about writing real reviews
2. I know almost nothing about forming an effective argument, outside of most cheese and TV-related debates
3. I know almost nothing about the film/song/album-making process unless you count Chris 'n Chair, which you should.
4. I'm much better at being ridiculous so I am not utilizing my strengths.
5. I need to do something to up my readership, and reality TV has taught me that shame equals failure. No shame, readers. No shame anymore.
6. I'm on steroids for an infection, and since I'm slowly losing my grip on reality I might as well try to write well-directed rants as opposed to socially acceptable pop culture criticisms.

Anyway, stay tuned for updates. For a bit, I'll probably precede my new reviews with a reminder about the change of tone. OR MAYBE I WON'T, BECAUSE I DON'T ANSWER TO SOCIETY ANYMORE. I JUST ANSWER TO ME!

Shark farts,
Riha

No comments:

Post a Comment