Sure, there are profane jokes--poop jokes included, which I love. Sure, there's dirty sex talk--even floppy vagina jokes, which I love! And sure, it features a third of the cast of Bridesmaids--which I love! But this movies tries to throw too much, too fast and never really packs the punch it could. I'm not saying it's a bad movie--far from it. But it could have been great.
To save time, I'm going to boil this review in to a Pros/Cons list
1. Poop jokes
2. Floppy vagina jokes
4. A sizable amount of humor
1. For a movie trying to say something different, the ending was kinda cliched
2. Never really found anyone too believable, which made it hard for me to care about the characters
3. Could have been more poop jokes
4. Can Jennifer Westfeldt's face move?
Anyway, it was a pleasant enough way to pass two hours, but isn't going to shake up the world like Bridesmaids did.
Rating: 2.5/5 stars.