Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Two More Movie Lists

Just for fun, here are two other lists. Since my Top 10 list is in no way comprehensive, I've decided to list five movies I'm resolved to see in the coming year

5. A Mighty Wind
4. The Hurt Locker
3. 4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days
2. Children of Men
1. Far From Heaven

And, since I had a hard time with my Top 1o list. Here are five more movies, in no particular order (well unless you count alphabetical as a particular order) that I think are worth seeing.

Bad Education
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Million Dollar Baby
Once
Spirited Away

Finally, I would like to note that, although it didn't appear on any of these lists, Avatar officially wins my award for "Most Viewed in Theaters." Perhaps it's too soon to tell, but maybe Avatar will make its way onto one of these lists someday. Look for it on my 2009 list!

No comments:

Post a Comment