Thursday, May 19, 2011

Movie Review: Bridesmaids

So per my previous post, here's a quick take on Bridesmaids.

1. Everytime I spell the title, I'm somehow shocked the letter "s" appears twice.
2. The movie is fucking hilarious.
3. (spoiler) Someone poops in the street, so I was bound to like this movie no matter what.
4. Cheri Oteri had fewer scenes than I would have liked. Aka zero scenes.
5. Jon Hamm is a skeezeball in the movie. My group left divided on whether or not we would still hit him as that character. I would still hit that.
6. Because of the movie, I've spent a solid 6-8 hours listening to Wilson Phillips on repeat.
7. Related to my earlier point about spelling, spell check doesn't like "everytime." Um, why don't you ask Britney Spears about that word, stupid computer dictionary!

Rating: 4.5/5 Stars. Minus 0.5 for lack of Cheri Oteri.

No comments:

Post a Comment